best movie for 5.1 surround sound
(as of Jan 14,2020 16:56:22 UTC – Details)
This system makes it easy for you to turn your room into a home theater. You’ll be able to hear the details you have been missing from your games and movies. From tire squeals, footsteps and explosions that will rumble your walls. Clear mids and highs produce excellent clarity that pairs perfectly with the deep bass.
This system gives you the flexibility to set up your system the way you want. You can connect via digital optical output (cable included) or via analog rca. Also included is an RCA to 3.5mm aux cable so you can connect to other analog devices.
You can enjoy content from a Bluetooth-enable smartphone, tablet or laptop. It also includes built-in media ports for playing media via USB, SD. Control volume, power, mute and set inputs on the console or from the couch using the remote.
This system has everything you need to transform the living room or family room into a home theater. The RGB lighting will bring the party to life as it pulsates to the beat! When the music is not bumping it will slowly morph into other colors.
The subwoofer provides plenty of high quality bass at 50 watts of power, with each speaker at 15 watts. This All-in-One system is ready to go just plug it in and you are ready to rock! All speakers and the subwoofer are magnetically shielded to provide the protection against image distortion from external electronic sources.
Please note that all speakers of the set are connected wired to your subwoofer. Speakers are not wireless.
- Sub-woofer Dimensions: H 13.5″ x W 7.8″ x L 13.7″
- Satellite Dimensions: H 13.5″ x W 4.3″ x L 4.3″
- Subwoofer Speaker Size: 6.5″
- Speaker Size: 3″
- Front Speaker Wire Length: 8.75′
- Rear Speaker Wire Length: 18′
- Power: 125 Watts
- Weight: 21 LBS
- Model No: FS-5120BT
- 5.1 digital surround sound: Hear every detail in your Dolby Digital and DTS soundtracks the way the studio intended. Sub woofer: 165 Watts
- THX certified home theater speakers: Your assurance of true cinema quality sound. Satellites : 4 x 67 W, wall mountable
- Delivers a continuous 500 watts of power, with the ability to deliver a peak of 1,000 watts under certain circumstances: Thunderous, room shaking audio with deep bass you can feel
- Flexible setup: Connect up to six devices : computer, music player, TV, game console and more; Infared remote
- Easy sound control: Compact control console and wireless remote let you instantly personalize your surround sound experience
- The JBL bar 5. 1 transforms from a soundboard into a true wireless 5. 1 home theater system for an epic Movie and music-listening experience
- The sound bar features two detachable battery-powered wireless surround speakers with 10-hours of playtime, 510W of total system power, a 10 inch wireless subwoofer, three HDMI inputs to connect 4K devices
- With Dolby digital, Dolby Pro Logic II and DTS, your movies, music and video games will never sound more incredible
- Enjoy rich and thrilling bass from a 10 inch (250 millimeter) wireless sub woofer with the convenience of flexible placement without the hassle of wires
- Easily connect all your 4K devices and upgrade your home entertainment to ultra HD
- The Klipsch reference theater pack delivers a superior Acoustic performance while keeping an incredibly minimal footprint
- Klipsch's exclusive tractrix Horn technology and aluminum Tweeters deliver the cleanest, most natural sound possible The Down-firing wireless subwoofer is designed to deliver room-filling low frequencies without requiring too much floorspace
- To complement the easy placement of the wireless subwoofer, each satellite speaker has a keyhole mount and a threaded insert for maximum mounting flexibility
- The Reference theater pack brings the Klipsch cinematic sound into your home with an incredibly minimal footprint
- Queen, A Night at the Opera
- DTS Entertainment / Hollywood Records
- DVD Audio
- Voice matched, 2-way satellite speakers
- 60-watt, 8" powered subwoofer
- Easy to install
- Included brackets for wall mounting
COMPLETE SYSTEM: All-in-one ready to use home theater system right out of the box. All you need to do is connect the appropriate cables and power it up!
BLUETOOTH FEATURE: Bluetooth connectivity for a more versatile experience, you can connect with most Bluetooth devices to stream wireless.
RGB LIGHTS: The RGB lighting system will pulse to the beat or slowly change between colors while in use.
MEDIA INPUTS: There are additional ports to access your media using the USB thumb drive and an SD card slot.
POWERFUL SOUND: This 5.1 surround sound system with 15 watts per channel and 50 watts for the subwoofer/receiver delivering a total of 125 watts!
best movie for 5.1 surround sound
TOP 5 BEST SELLER