best mid range studio monitors
(as of Jan 15,2020 13:38:54 UTC – Details)
The Rockville APM5 Active Studio Monitor Comes in Pairs and each monitor will be bi-amped. What this means is that there is a separate amp for the highs and a Separate amp for the lows! Each speaker has 125 watts peak output power and 62.5 watts RMS giving you a total of 250 watts peak and 125 watts RMS per pair. We spent a lot of time developing the most premium studio monitors we ever built! I am very pleased and excited to talk to you guys about what we did to make these speakers sound as good as they do. If you are an audiophile you will find what we did to be quite amazing. Keep in mind, the only reason our price point is not 300 % higher is because you are buying manufacturer direct. We are one of the leading speaker manufacturers in the USA, and we have a state of the art manufacturing process. There is a lot to talk about so I will break it down into sections.
Description of the enclosure:
We chose a wooden enclosure as opposed to a plastic enclosure. Your studio is made of wood for a reason. The sound characteristics of high quality wood are better than plastic. We only use the highest quality MDF wood. We do not bother with cheap particle board material when we want to make the best speakers. The thickness is 0.5” around and the front board is a full 1” thick to give you the best sound quality possible. The enclosure is built with the perfect amount of air space to maximize sound quality for a studio.
Every studio or computer room should look beautiful. We believe speakers should enhance the look of a room. We make these speakers in 3 beautiful finishes. Painted black, painted white, and wood finish. We use “baking paint” made for wood surfaces. It is long lasting and the best paint for speakers! We went with a beautiful finish that is mostly matte with a slight shine to it. Our designers spent countless hours on the color to make sure it is not only beautiful but elegant as well to improve the appearance of your studio or room.Rockville APM5C 5.25″ 2-Way 250 Watt Powered USB Studio Monitor Speakers in Classic Wood Finish ( Pair). 125 Watt RMS. Two-Way Active Studio Monitor Speaker System. Quad Amp Design: Each Driver Features Frequency Specific Independent Amplifiers.
The enclosure is 0.5″ thick while the front board of it is a full 1″ thickness to give you the ultimate best sound quality! Comes in 3 enclosure finish options Wood finish painted black. Wood finish painted white. Wood finish with vinyl front board
Full Range Class “D” Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply. LED Power on Indicator on Rear Panel . Ferro Fluid Enhanced 3/4″ Neodymium Silk Dome Tweeter With Metal Grill Protection. Tweeter has 3/4″ voice coil diameter
110 Volt compatible with SMPS technology. Every Speaker in Production Undergoes a Computer Generated Sound Check Test to Ensure it Upholds to our Specifications and Standards . We use a “6Sigma” style Quality Assurance of Each Product
Transducer Production Line to Make the SPL Performance Stable. One Complete Pair with Mater / Salve Output Connection with Included Noise Rejection Cabling
Inputs / Outputs / Controls: Volume control. Bass/Treble Control -4dB to 4dB (allows you to adjust high and low frequency independently). 1/4″ and XLR combo input jack. High Speed USB jack. RCA input. 3.5mm Headphone output.
Details: Certification: CE and RoHS Compliant. Amplifier: Class D, very efficient amplifier with top components! (ADI–ADAU1701, TI–TPA3116, SMPS). System Impedance: Tweeter 6 Ohm. Woofer 4 Ohm.
Signal to noise ratio: 90dB (Maximum output with THD+1<1%, A-weight). Max SPL: 100dB @ 1w/1m. THD: 0.10%. Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20 kHz. 250 Watts peak output per pair. 125 Watt RMS output per pair.
Each speaker produces 125 watts peak and 62.5 watts RMS. Input voltage: 120V. Components: 3/4″ silk dome tweeter and 5.25″ woofer with rubber surrounds and polypropylene cone. Product Size (Single): (W*H*D): 7.4” inch x 11.34” inch x 9.76” inch.
Shipping Dimensions: (W*H*D): 24.1” inch x 13.54” inch x 10.7” inch. Net Weight (Pair): 15.4 LBS.Shipping Weight (Pair): 18.37 LBS. Includes speaker linking cable and power plug.Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm Balanced.System Volume: (-30dB to +6dB)
best mid range studio monitors
TOP 5 BEST SELLER
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 millimeter large aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90 degree swiveling earcups for easy, one ear monitoring, and professional grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- 27" WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS monitor with a wide 178° viewing angle
- Stereo 6W speakers with 5W subwoofer for 2.1 Channel Audio co-developed by Harmon Kardon and ASUS Sonic Master for a fully immersive audio experience
- Ultra-slim frameless design and sundial-inspired base with a metallic, icicle gold finish
- ASUS Eye Care technology with TUV Rhineland-certified flicker-free backlighting and blue light filter minimizes eye fatigue and ergonomic adjustability with tilt, swivel and height adjustment
- Full multi-media connectivity with embedded DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual HDMI 1.4 inputs
- Rockville APM5C 5.25" 2-Way 250 Watt Powered USB Studio Monitor Speakers in Classic Wood Finish ( Pair). 125 Watt RMS. Two-Way Active Studio Monitor Speaker System. Quad Amp Design: Each Driver Features Frequency Specific Independent Amplifiers.
- The enclosure is 0.5" thick while the front board of it is a full 1" thickness to give you the ultimate best sound quality! Comes in 3 enclosure finish options Wood finish painted black. Wood finish painted white. Wood finish with vinyl front board
- Full Range Class "D" Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply. LED Power on Indicator on Rear Panel . Ferro Fluid Enhanced 3/4" Neodymium Silk Dome Tweeter With Metal Grill Protection. Tweeter has 3/4" voice coil diameter
- 110 Volt compatible with SMPS technology. Every Speaker in Production Undergoes a Computer Generated Sound Check Test to Ensure it Upholds to our Specifications and Standards . We use a "6Sigma" style Quality Assurance of Each Product
- Transducer Production Line to Make the SPL Performance Stable. One Complete Pair with Mater / Salve Output Connection with Included Noise Rejection Cabling
- The original first generation of the legendary JBL Professional 3 series Studio Monitors
- The impressive performance of the 3 Series Reference Monitors is the result of JBL's development of its flagship M2 Master Reference Monitor
- Increased HF Detail: You'll experience greater depth and ambience in recordings, and subtle details can be heard, even in a dense mix
- Room-Friendly: This means you don't have to be right in front of the speakers to make accurate adjustments to your mix
- Broad Sweet Spot: 3-Series speakers deliver neutral sound across an unusually large working space regardless of room acoustics
- Studio-quality design, sound and performance ideal for multimedia creation and entertainment
- Professional-grade components for optimized sonic performance.1/8 inches to stereo RCA cable to connect computer output to speakers
- Ultra-wide frequency range perfect for full-range multimedia (80 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with CR3's convenient speaker placement switch
- Convenient front panel volume knob with lit power ring gives you on/off/volume control and power indication where you need it. Plug your smartphone or other source right into the front of the speakers and listen instantly