best mics for electric guitar
(as of Jan 15,2020 12:03:14 UTC – Details)
Memphis Pro Guitar StandFolding stand for all guitars
Features a patented flexible hooking-in and clamping system which quickly and firmly grasps the guitar neck.
Fits most instrument necks.
Studs at support arms provide extra protection.
Height adjustment with convenient locki
best mics for electric guitar
TOP 5 BEST SELLER
- Wireless transmitter & receiver set designed for electronic music instruments like guitar, bass, etc.
- 2.4G uncompressed wireless signal transmission, low noise and latency, effective range is about 30 meters.
- Supports 6 sets of devices working at same time, one-to-one and no-interference; and one transmitter can transmit signal to several receivers at the same time also.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, long working hours, and comes with USB cable for convenient recharging.
- 280° rotatable 1/4" plug, available for instruments with input jack in different positions.
- The Acoustasonic 15's convenient dual front-panel inputs include a standard ¼" jack for an instrument and an XLR input for a microphone.
- Experience 15 watts of volume through a 6" Fender speaker specially designed for enhanced high-frequency response.
- Very portable and light weight for easy transport and conveniently has a headphone output for silent practice.
- Enjoy the peace of mind that this amp is backed by Fender's 5 Year Transferable Warranty.
- 🎸Suitable for for any acoustic guitar that has a sound hole and steel strings.
- 🎸Easy-to-use 12 hole magnetic acoustic guitar soundhole pickup is a great music accessory for amplifying your guitar's sound.
- 🎸Comes with tone and volume control, also supplied with an amp connection cable and jack.
- 🎸Produce a clean quality sound and has low feedback. Felt backed clip protects the guitar from any scratch or damage.
- 🎸Easy install, just plug the pickup into the point and clip the left side of the point, and then use the wrench to tight up right side of the point , connect the wire from the bottom of guitar to an amplifier and speaker.
- Guitar Input; Support BASS, TREBLE Regulation; 18 Types of Featured Drum Beats Rhythms; VOL Adjustable; Portable for Outdoor Using
- Wired/Wireless Microphone Input (1/4" 6.35mm Jack); VOL, ECHO Adjustable
- AUX Input 1/8"(3.5mm) Jack working with Phone/Audio Device for Background Music
- Headset Output (1/8" 3.5mm Jack) for practice without disturbing others
- DC 5V Charging & Power Supply; 2 x 2200Ah Rechargeable Lithium Battery(Battery Included); When fullly charged, its working time about 10 hours long
- Volume adjustable, with a control knob
- Fit for most of instrument, such as guitar, ukulele, violin, etc.
- Easy to install, can be sticked near sound hole with self-adhensive, which can be reused
- Mini design, comes with 10 ft amplifier cable(standard 1/4" connector) and 4 x stickers
- Good/clear/crisp sound quality, away from squeal feedback