best mics for choir
(as of Jan 15,2020 11:34:25 UTC – Details)
All the microphone you need – in one package.
LyxPro is proud to present the new SDPC2, a highly innovative pair of pro-grade pencil condenser microphones. Among these microphones’ many premium features, one is really worth singing about: 3 interchangeable capsules are included with your purchase, which enable you to rapidly switch between pickup patterns – without the need to unmount anything. You can go from Omni to cardioid to super cardioid patterns with a simple, one-handed adjustment, which is a godsend in both the studio and live situations.
Awesome for Acoustics
This stereo pair is designed for pro-grade users that take their acoustic instruments seriously. Record your acoustic guitar or grand piano in spectacular stereo, and even dare to slap these handy pencil microphones in front of your guitar amp.
Wondrous for Woodwinds
Woodwind and brass instruments fare equally well – exceptionally, that is – with these premium microphones. They can handle anything you throw at them, from capturing every nuance in the studio to bringing sparkle to a live orchestra.
Packs Patterns Aplenty
With 3 pairs of interchangeable capsules, there’s no limit to your recording ability. The Omni, cardioid and super cardioid capsules screw on easily, taking you from a two-microphone kit to six combinations of microphones and pickup patterns.
Brings Nice Bonuses
Also included with your purchase are 2 custom-fit foam windscreens, 2 smoothtilting microphone clips, and an attractive aluminum carrying case. All in all, this lightweight kit in the most microphone you can get for the money – anywhere
Pro-Grade Pencil Condenser Microphones Suit Overheads, Acoustic & Woodwind Instruments
Stereo Pair Most Accurately Captures Even Slightest Audio Nuances for Recording
3 Included Capsules (Omni, Cardioid & Super Cardioid) Customize Pickup Pattern
Frequency Response of 30Hz-18kHz; Sensitivity of -38dB ± 3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
Bonus: 2 Windscreens, Aluminum Carrying Case, 2 Smooth-Tilt Microphone Clips
best mics for choir
TOP 5 BEST SELLER
- Tailored frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients above choirs and other ensembles
- CommShield Technology that guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices (smartphones, etc.) and high resistance to intense nearby radio signals
- Superior Shure design and rugged, dependable construction
- Miniature hanging Choir Microphone, Condenser element, Cardioid Pickup Pattern
- Mini XLR connector, Steel Hanging positioning bracket, Hardwired 30-foot cable
- Mini to standard XLR connector included
- Multistage windscreen
- 9-52 Volt Phantom Power Operation
- Pro-Grade Pencil Condenser Microphones Suit Overheads, Acoustic & Woodwind Instruments
- Stereo Pair Most Accurately Captures Even Slightest Audio Nuances for Recording
- 3 Included Capsules (Omni, Cardioid & Super Cardioid) Customize Pickup Pattern
- Frequency Response of 30Hz-18kHz; Sensitivity of -38dB ± 3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Bonus: 2 Windscreens, Aluminum Carrying Case, 2 Smooth-Tilt Microphone Clips
- Matched pair of small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphones
- Includes two RM5 stand mounts
- 1/2" capsules
- Heavy duty ceramic-coated bodies
- Great For Choirs
- Great for Theater
- Great for Plays
- Great for Instrument Groups
- 25 foot (7.6m) XLR cable Included