best microphones for vocals
(as of Jan 15,2020 09:28:32 UTC – Details)
Adding value to your purchase, Austin Bazaar bundles your instrument with necessary accessories. Everything you need to start playing immediately comes in one box. Save yourself the hassle and save some money while you’re at it.
The legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath “pop” noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise. Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
Frequency response (50 to 15,000 Hz) tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
Dynamic cartridge with cardioid polar pattern
A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath “pop” noise
best microphones for vocals
TOP 5 BEST SELLER
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll off. Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise.
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise. Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter.
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees. Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability.
- Connectivity: Wired
- Integrated spherical filter minimizes wind and breath pop noise
- Cardioid characteristic with excellent feedback suppression
- Shock mount system reduces handling noise
- Two-stage pop filter minimizes breath and pop noises
- 50 Hz to 15 kHz frequency response
- Sturdy, reliable metal construction and electromagnetic shielding.Sensitivity: -70dB
- Iconic chrome-plated design with vibrant blue color additions
- Tailored frequency response for natural vocals and speech
- High gain-before-feedback and excellent off-axis rejection
- Self-tensioning swivel mount, permits tilting through 45 degrees forward and 80 degrees backward
- Shock-mounted cartridge minimizes handling noise and ensures quiet operation
- Tailored microphone cartridge design specifically for clarity in the standard frequency range of speech
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille featuring classic silver ball grille
- Three available options: (1) with 15-foot XLR-XLR cable, (2) with 15-foot XLR-QTR cable, and (3) without cable
- On/Off switch for discrete control of microphone operation
- Ideal for vocal pickup
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- The circumaural design of the ATH M20x contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Adjustable studio boom arm provides full 360 degree rotation and adjustable, spring stabilized joints with thumbscrews for easy repositioning of the microphone